If you enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, you might be a fit for our call center team. Taking inbound calls, you'll support and build trust with our customers by servicing their unique needs while also offering additional products. Successful candidates can multitask, have customer service experience, and can navigate through multiple computer systems. We'll provide paid training along with continued coaching, so you'll feel confident serving our customers. This is a remote position.
- Customer Service Representative- support customer inquiries and insurance policy needs by answering questions regarding coverage, rates, billing issues, and general policy reviews while offering additional products
Work From Home Office Requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- All our hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
- Gainshare bonus up to 8%-16% (depending on position) of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Performance-based rewards
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental & family leave military leave & pay
This job has the following work schedule:
Monday - Friday
8 hours shift
Day shiftBenefits & Perks
This job has the following benefits:
Remote work flexibility
Paid Time Off (PTO)
This job is located in Austin, TX, USA.
Are you interested in this position? If so, apply now and get a response from us fast.
Don't miss out an opportunity to advance your career to the next level.